The Aon Master Trust in Papua New Guinea is a great place for your super
The Aon Master Trust PNG (‘the Trust’) is the only superannuation Fund in Papua New Guinea which offers members an investment choice through currency selection.
There are two sub-funds in which members may choose to place their superannuation contributions:
- Papua New Guinea – the Kina Sub-Fund
- Australia – the AUD Sub-Fund
Membership may be in either or both:
- Employer superannuation – For employees of companies who are mandated or volunteer to make contributions.
- Voluntary superannuation – For self-employed and other individuals who elect to make voluntary contributions; and/or employees of companies that do not contribute to the Trust.
Members may choose to change currencies once a year. The currency risk and exposure is borne directly by the individual and not the Trust.
Forms and documents
2016 Annual Report PNG
Employer form PNG
Membership form PNG
Membership Termination Form PNG
Membership Termination Form
– Palm Supa PNG
Switching Currency Form PNG
Application for membership
– Agriculture 2015 Form PNG
AMT Housing Advance Application Form PNG
AMT Additional Contribution Form PNG
Clan Land Usage Form PNG
Contact the Admin team at Aon Master Trust PNG
Superannuation Administration Manager – Anne Wilson
Team Leader – Rebecca Moyokeda
Non-citizens Exits – Lillyrose Komboi
Plantations Exits – Margaret Naua
Plantation Contributions – Lucretia Bale
AUD/PGK contributions – Manuai Poiou