Aon Master Trust partnered with a mid-size IT company to add value to their employees’ super program.
The client did not have positive experiences with previous super providers, which meant they were left:
- unaware of the upcoming legislative changes
- not knowing how they intended to deal with the increase in the Superannuation Guarantee
- uncontacted by their previous fund so they were not in a position to understand the impact on the business or staff
- with employees who were disengaged with their super.
Equipped with an appreciation of their past dealings with super providers, the Aon Master Trust team took the time to understand more about the client’s business and challenges they faced. We partnered with them to:
- undertake a free benchmarking exercise to compare the benefits with their current super fund against the Aon Master Trust
- provide analysis and proposed solution, highlighting all the cost savings the company could achieve
- establish a new default fund that met the unique needs of their staff.
After implementing the Aon Master Trust’s solutions:
- 95% of staff have moved their super across to the Aon Master Trust
- educational programs have been delivered to ensure staff become more financially aware
- employees now recognise the value of their super and have become actively engaged in preparing for their retirement.