Aon Hewitt partnered with the Australian division of a multinational Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) organisation to up-skill their 550 people managers in how to develop highly engaged teams.
This client’s strategy of competitive advantage through sustainable high performance was being restricted by:
- static levels of employee engagement
- under-performance in critical people manager effectiveness metrics, particularly related to leading high performing teams.
Aon Hewitt partnered with the client to:
- ensure people managers, across the entire company, had the capability to drive and improve engagement
- educate over 550 people managers through 47 one day workshops
- give clarity on the role of people managers in driving team performance through high engagement
- place real emphasis on building engagement through high quality conversations between manager and team members.
After implementing Aon Hewitt’s solutions, the client achieved:
- double-digit increases in engagement across leadership levels
- double-digit increase in team members being inspired to do their best work everyday
- increase in team member perceptions of the organisation’s goals and objectives, their accountability and personal growth.