Australia’s Banking and Finance sector is diverse and undoubtedly dynamic. With a range of industry and market factors at play, it is critical that HR managers are acutely aware of trends in remuneration and benefits. By ensuring their staff are compensated and rewarded appropriately, they can help to secure their organisation’s ongoing success.
This finance-sector specific report shares industry insights that are not available elsewhere. Acknowledging the broad nature of the industry, the report is appropriate for companies of all types and sizes – from small community banks, through to start up and fintech organisations, to small-medium lenders, and even fleet leasing and payment services.
For all financial and banking organisations looking to stay ahead of the curve, this report is a regular must-read.
Unmatched Survey Scale
Complete Remuneration Intelligence
All Aon surveys are designed to help decision-makers set pay with confidence across numerous rewards elements. Key remuneration details available include:
- Base Salary
- Benefits (cars, insurance, other benefits etc.)
- Fixed Remuneration
- Target and Actual Variable Pay broken down into Incentive/Commission/Bonus
- Target Annual Remuneration
- Allowances for overtime, on-call/standby, shift
Hundreds of Jobs Available
Our team is exclusively focused on supporting companies operating in highly-competitive markets for talent. The Banking & Finance Industries Remuneration Report includes the following job families:
- Lending Operations,
- Loss Recovery and Collections
- Transaction Support
- Compliance and Risk
- Lending and Credit Risk
- Market Research and Analytics
- Mobile Lending
- Customer Service
Key Survey Features
When you participate in an Aon Remuneration Report, you gain access to numerous standard and custom reporting tools, all of which are updated with new data upon each release either annually or bi-annually, as well as a host of additional benefits. Features include:
- Online, 24/7 access to survey results through Aon’s renowned, market-leading Data Centre. The functionality allows for: filtering of survey data, combining market filters (such as revenue and industry); unlimited peer cuts; ageing data; reports showing your position to market; non-standard percentile calculations; custom/combined positions; position descriptions and bulk data.
- Comprehensive coverage, with data on all major elements of the remuneration package; salary, benefits and both short and long-term incentives, as well as historical coverage of actual salary movements (with reports from the past five years available) and forecasts for the coming year.
- Invitation to participate in other qualitative reports that provide access to quantitative and qualitative information, supporting the review and design of total reward programs.
- The option to submit data once a year at a time that suits you, with a single data capture document, as well as the support of a dedicated remuneration analyst, who can assist with submitting your data and interpreting report results.
- Invitation to remuneration forum that allows for robust discussions and the critical evaluation of data findings and market trends, while networking with industry peers.