The Medical and Scientific Industries attract some of the nation’s most talented, in-demand employees. From highly qualified research professionals through to skilled salespeople, the industry demands the best talent available. Which is why it’s essential for organisations operating in this industry to be well versed in remuneration trends and data, so they can attract and retain the best.
This Remuneration Report provides just that – covering a host of local and global organisations – including some at pre-commercial stage – across medical & scientific equipment, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medical device and clinical research organisations. Also featuring a wide range of roles, the report shares details on scientific, technical, corporate and executive roles, as well as sales positions, with a deep dive into incentives and car benefits.
For organisations in the Medical & Scientific Industries looking to ensure they maintain the highest performing workforce possible, this Remuneration Report is a must-read.
Unmatched Survey Scale
Complete Remuneration Intelligence
All Aon surveys are designed to help decision-makers set pay with confidence across numerous rewards elements. Key remuneration details available include:
- Base Salary
- Benefits (cars, insurance, other benefits etc.)
- Fixed Remuneration
- Target and Actual Variable Pay broken down into Incentive/Commission/Bonus
- Target Annual Remuneration
- Allowances for overtime, on-call/standby, shift
Hundreds of Jobs Available
Our team is exclusively focused on supporting companies operating in highly-competitive markets for talent. The Medical & Scientific Remuneration Report includes the following key job families:
- Clinical research
- Medical product specialists
- Equipment representatives
- Research and Development including science and lab roles
Key Survey Features
When you participate in an Aon Remuneration Report, you gain access to numerous standard and custom reporting tools, all of which are updated with new data upon each release either annually or bi-annually, as well as a host of additional benefits. Features include:
- Online, 24/7 access to survey results through Aon’s renowned, market-leading Data Centre. The functionality allows for: filtering of survey data, combining market filters (such as revenue and industry); unlimited peer cuts; ageing data; reports showing your position to market; non-standard percentile calculations; custom/combined positions; position descriptions and bulk data.
- Comprehensive coverage, with data on all major elements of the remuneration package; salary, benefits and both short and long-term incentives, as well as historical coverage of actual salary movements (with reports from the past five years available) and forecasts for the coming year.
- Invitation to participate in other qualitative reports that provide access to quantitative and qualitative information, supporting the review and design of total reward programs.
- The option to submit data once a year at a time that suits you, with a single data capture document, as well as the support of a dedicated remuneration analyst, who can assist with submitting your data and interpreting report results.
- Invitation to remuneration forum that allows for robust discussions and the critical evaluation of data findings and market trends, while networking with industry peers.