Why join Aon Hewitt Australia
We value our people. Whether you're an experienced professional or just starting out in your career, we'll help you to develop your skills and build a career at Aon Hewitt.
We want you to grow and prosper in the workplace, but we understand that life isn't all about work. So we've developed benefits and options to enhance your life, both in the office and at home.
We make every day at work a great one
Aon values a healthy balance between work and community for our employees by making sure we have:
- a friendly working environment
- variety when it comes to job opportunities and career paths
- management support to help you learn and grow
- a company culture that values creativity and diversity
- competitive salary and benefits.
A place for you to grow
We have a comprehensive learning and development framework to meet your needs at all stages of your career. We offer:
- tailored training programs designed in association with the Macquarie Graduate School of Management
- study leave and financial assistance for approved studies
- payment of professional membership and practicing fees
- traineeship opportunities
- talent referral programs
- global mobility prospects
- internal training courses and seminars.
Your rewards and benefits
We are proud of the benefits we offer our people, including:
- automatic inclusion under the Aon Employees' Salary Continuance Plan ( we pay the majority of premium costs)
- employee share scheme for employees with over 12 months of service
- personal insurance products at employee rates
- staff financial planning benefits and free educational seminars
- Aon group superannuation plan - making the most of your super.
Be part of an organisation that helps clients save money by mitigating their risks, and make money by realising the untapped potential of their people.
If you're interested in joining us, check out our current job opportunities.