The McDonald Coal Mining Industry Remuneration Report represents a broad group including Mines from New South Wales (both the Hunter Valley and; Illawarra regions) and Queensland.
The report includes thermal and metallurgical coal mining, and mining contractor companies and both open-cut and underground operations are represented.
Contributing to the survey are both commute (fly-in / fly-out & drive-in / drive-out) and residential mine operations.
Unmatched Survey Scale
Complete Remuneration Intelligence
All Aon surveys are designed to help decision-makers set pay with confidence across numerous rewards elements. Key remuneration details available include:
- Nominal Base Salary
- Allowances (Company superannuation, cars, health insurance, market premium, standby/on-call etc.)
- Annual Leave Loading
- Uplifts by site, commute, project, shift, overtime and role
- Fixed Remuneration
- Target Short Term Incentive
- Target Annual Remuneration
- Long Term Incentive
- Target Total Remuneration
- Actual Short Term Incentive
- Actual Annual Remuneration
- Actual Total Remuneration
- General Roster Panel (relating to an incumbent’s roster)
- Location of position (work postcode & district)
Hundreds of Jobs Available
Our team is exclusively focused on supporting companies operating in highly-competitive markets for talent. The McDonald Coal Mining Industry Remuneration Report covers the following industries:
- Operations; including - Business Development, Business Improvement Maintenance, Mining Operations, Mining Technical Services, Mining/Geotechnical, Operations Management and Processing
- Project Management and Construction (PM&C)
- Port/ Rail
Key Survey Features
When you participate in an Aon Remuneration Report, you gain access to numerous standard and custom reporting tools, all of which are updated with new data upon each release either annually or bi-annually, as well as a host of additional benefits. Features include:
- Online, 24/7 access to survey results through Aon’s renowned, market-leading Data Centre. The functionality allows for: filtering of survey data, combining market filters (such as revenue and industry); unlimited peer cuts; ageing data; reports showing your position to market; non-standard percentile calculations; custom/combined positions; position descriptions and bulk data.
- Comprehensive coverage, with data on all major elements of the remuneration package; salary, benefits and both short and long-term incentives, as well as historical coverage of actual salary movements (with reports from the past five years available) and forecasts for the coming year.
- Invitation to participate in other qualitative reports that provide access to quantitative and qualitative information, supporting the review and design of total reward programs.
- The option to submit data once a year at a time that suits you, with a single data capture document, as well as the support of a dedicated remuneration analyst, who can assist with submitting your data and interpreting report results.
- Invitation to Resources remuneration forums that allows for robust discussions and the critical evaluation of data findings and market trends, while networking with industry peers.